Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #9: Books I've Read So Far in 2013

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is books I've read so far in 2013 .

(All titles link to Goodreads!)
 
1. Envy (Empty Coffin #1) by Gregg Olsen - SO suspenseful also the author lives in the same state as me. So cool!
 
2. Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) by Samantha Durante - Interesting dystopian :) (My Review Here)
 
3. Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - AH!! I love this series. Such a good book. (My Review Here)
 
4. Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Ahhhhh! Loved this one too.
 
5. Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires #13) by Rachel Caine - Rachel Caine really can do no wrong in my eyes.
 
6. The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter - Not a horrible book by I wish it was a little better. (My Review Here)
 
7. Hidden (Hidden Series #1) by M. Lathan - I was a tour stop for this book and I am so glad because it was amazing. (My Review Here)
 
8. Poison (Legacy #2) by Molly Cochran - I love any book about witches so of course I loved this one. But the first was still better :)
 
9. Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum - One of my biggest disappointments of the year so far.... (My Review Here)
 
10. Identity Theft by Anna Davies - In interesting thriller :) (My Review Here)
 
Hey Guys! Some quick and exciting news. I am now a co-blogger at [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]. I am so happy to get to be working with Neysa. Of course I am still going stay on this blog but since its summer I thought I might try something different!
 
What's Your Top Ten this week? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I definitely need to read the Covenant books by JLA! I have the first 3, but wanted to wait until Sentinel came out. Great list Chloe!

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you guys! It totally makes my day :) I promise to reply to as many as possible and if you're a fellow blogger, leave you link so that I can come visit you!