Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is books featuring travel in some way.
(All tittles link to Goodreads!)
1. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - I read this book a couple of years ago and LOVED it! A very light and fun read :)
2. The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope #2) by Maureen Johnson - OK. But not as good as the first one.
3. Heist Society Series by Ally Carter - Love Love Love this series, lots of traveling.
4. Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires #14) by Rachel Caine - Claire leaves Morganville so it counts ;)
5. City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare - The City of Glass definitely counts as traveling, even though its not a real place...
6. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare - Also cool magical traveling in this one!
7. Spells (Wings #2) by Aprilynne Pike - Do magical fairy worlds count?
8. Strange Angels Series by Lili St. Crow - GREAT series and LOTS of action. The main character moves around a lot. Easily one of my favorite series!
9. Kiss of Death (Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine - Seriously I mention these books so much on here, Rachel Caine needs to start paying me ;)
10. Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne - This was my absolute FAVORITE series when I was in elementary school, its about a brother and sister who time travel :)
What's Your Top Ten this week? :)