Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows bloggers to gain new followers and get to know each other. The meme is hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read.
If you'd like to follow me you may do it via GFC (I'm a little scared about this one since hearing the rumors...), Linky, Bloglovin or subscribe by email (you can do more than one if you want!), all are located on the right. Say "hi!" in the comments, and let me know your a new follower, leave a link to your blog and I'll be sure to follow back!
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: Activity - Spine Poetry. Create a line of poetry with your book spines (take a picture). Not feeling creative tell us about your favorite poem.
Days of blood and starlight, betrayal.
Die for me spellcaster, envy.
With all my soul.
I know, gibberish but seriously the best I could do.