Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #8: Books at the Top of My Summer TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is books on the top of my summer TBR list (ahhh!!! so many!) .

(All titles link to Goodreads!)

1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue by April Genevieve Tucholke - This book need no futher expalnation, I know you guys have probably heard about already from everyone!

2. Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - This has been on my TBR FOREVER!!!! I really hope to get to finish the series this summer :)

3. Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4) by Kimberly Derting - Another series I hope to finish this summer.

4. Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires #14) by Rachel Caine - UHG! I can't believe I have not read this yet but I need to.

5. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth - This book came out a really long time ago so I need to read, so I can be ready for the third book :)

6. Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand - Another book series I NEED to finish.

7. Requiem (Delerium #3) by Lauren Oliver - The reviews for this book haven't been great but I still want to read it. 

8. The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong - Another unfinished trilogy. 

9. Perfect Scoundrals (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter - Love these books can't wait to read this one:)

10. Chosen at Night Fall (Shadow Falls #5) by C.C. Hunter - once again another series needing to be finished (sorry I know theres a lot!).

What's Your Top Ten this week? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Great top ten! I'm really excited to read Boundless too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need to start Insurgent and Requiem. Those two definitely mak the top of my TBR list for this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I loved Perfect Scoundrels it's my favorite in the Heist Society series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're like me! So many unfinished trilogies! I need to read Boundless and The Rising too!

    Thanks for stopping by chica!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you guys! It totally makes my day :) I promise to reply to as many as possible and if you're a fellow blogger, leave you link so that I can come visit you!