Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7: Beach Reads (YOU Define!)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is Beach Reads (YOUR DEFINITION).
MY Definition of a Beach Read: To me a beach read doesn't necessarily have to be about summer, the beach or vacation houses. To me it just has to be light and fun. Something that makes me laugh and smile, not angry, sad and disappointed!
(All tittles link to Goodreads!)

1. The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead - This isn't the first time I've talked about these books on my TTT but what can I say, they make me sill happy :)

2. A Random Chik Lit. Book by Random Author - Every summer I have to go to the library and pick out a very summery book, one was actually called Summer Boys. It's like the book equivalent of a romantic comedy.

3. The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison - Love these books reminds me of middle school, oh how easy things were.....

4. Secrets of my Hollywood Life Series by Jen Calonita - Another Chick Lit. series I love but the last three have been on my TBR FOREVER.

5. The Magic in Manhattan by Sarah Mlynowski - Sadly the series has ended now but every once in a while I go back to read it, its just the type of book that makes you smile.

Sorry guys only top five this week. I wish I had more time but I've got so much to do for my finals this week. On the bright side my high school graduation is this Saturday. EEEEE!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

What's YOUR Top Ten this week?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I love Bloodlines too, but they make me too emotional to read on the beach;)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh The Clique... I read like the first 3 or 4.

    www.booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you guys! It totally makes my day :) I promise to reply to as many as possible and if you're a fellow blogger, leave you link so that I can come visit you!