Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #6

Gain New Blog Followers
Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows bloggers to gain new followers and get to know each other. The meme is hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read.
If you'd like to follow me you may do it via GFC (I'm a little scared about this one since hearing the rumors...), Linky, Bloglovin or subscribe by email (you can do more than one if you want!), all are located on the right. Say "hi!" in the comments, and let me know your a new follower, leave a link to your blog and I'll be sure to follow back!

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.

    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.

    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”

    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.

    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?

A: Theres probably a couple but the ones that stand out to me are The House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast and The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson. I loved The House of Night Series when it first started but after book 5.... IDK I just went horrible, I've missed so much of it, now I think its on like book 100 :) And The Maximum Ride Series, read 5 pages of the fourth book and you'll know.

11 comments:

  1. Uh oh that makes me nervous! I haven't read the House of Night series yet but I have the first one on my shelf haha. I wonder if I'll be breaking up with it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry the first 5 books are actually worth reading, you might even like the other ones :)

      Delete
  2. I quit House of night too, maximum ride is still on ky TBR list.. Guess I should just only read the 1st book:)
    Ps: new follower on bloglovin!

    My FF:
    Http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya on House of Night and as for Maximum Ride The first 3 are actually good :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of either of those, but I really, REALLY like your blog!!! :D I had to comment on your half-blood review by the way...a good comment of course!

    New GFC Follower here: http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com

    -J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jeanine :) I can't WAIT to check out you blog!!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Great answer too, I haven't read the House of Night series and I don't think I plan to. Maximum Ride is still on my mile long TBR list! New GFC follower :)

    http://myfavorite-escape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you again, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. I'm a new follower. I broke up with the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. We had a good run, but the longer we stayed together, the more our differences became apparent, and I had to end it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you guys! It totally makes my day :) I promise to reply to as many as possible and if you're a fellow blogger, leave you link so that I can come visit you!