Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #5: Favorite Book Covers of Books I've Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is Favorite Book Covers of books I've read.
(All tittles link to Goodreads!)

OK. So this is gonna be a short one guys, since I'm sick and can barely stand to sit at this computer right now. Enjoy!  

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)

Identity TheftWither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)

1. Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead - I love the cover of all these books. Why? Because there's always a cute guy on the front of course! Actually gets a little distracting...

2.Wither by Lauren Destefano - Ugh, the covers are so magical and gorgeous.

3.Identity Theft by Anna Davies - This cover is so creepy and scary movie like, definitely what attracted me to the book. 

4.Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Say what you want about these books, the covers are awesome!

Link Me to YOUR Top Ten, it'll make me feel better :)  

4 comments:

  1. I battled with myself if I should include VA and Bloodlines but then decided not to. The books are amazing but the covers did not make top 10. Maybe top 15 :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wither has it's own type of beauty, don't ya think?


    http://booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-fav-book-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't even come up with one idea for this topic, so good job getting 4, especially when you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you guys! It totally makes my day :) I promise to reply to as many as possible and if you're a fellow blogger, leave you link so that I can come visit you!