Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme, this weeks is Top Ten Tuesday is book dealing with tough subjects. If you don't want to cry while reading a book than don't read any of these.
(Tittles link to Goodreads)
1. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (Kidnapping/Abuse) - This book is about a girl who gets kidnapped when shes 10 and it is just heartbreaking.
2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (Murder) - I liked the movie but it does not do the book justice.
3. Identical by Ellen Hopkins (Abuse) - Told in the original view by the writer. And has a promising ending for the character.
4. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher (Suicide) - A girl tells the 13 reasons why she killed herself to the people she feels are responsible. Very original and interesting.
5. Burned by Ellen Hopkins - I'm... pretty sure everything she writes is sad.
6. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr (Abuse/Teen Pregnancy) - Is sad at first, but actually has a really sweet ending!
7. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (Cancer) - There's not a lot of books that I learn lessons from but I learned something from this book.
8. A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines (Prejudice) - Required reading at my school, one of the few that I liked
9. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult (Cancer) - The twist ending had me broken up for weeks afterwords.
10. To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee (Prejudice) - Another school required reading that I loved!
Happy Reading :),
What are your Top Tens!