Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows bloggers to gain new followers and get to know each other. The meme is hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read.
If you'd like to follow me you may do it via GFC (I'm a little scared about this one since hearing the rumors...), Linky, Bloglovin or subscribe by email (you can do more than one if you want!), all are located on the right. Say "hi!" in the comments, and let me know your a new follower, leave a link to your blog and I'll be sure to follow back!
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: Give us a sneak peak. What are you reading ? Tell us about a fun or fail scene from your current read.
A: Well... it was a little bit hard picking just one book since I'm reading like five books at once (I told myself I'd stop doing but apparently I like to lie to myself :( )anyway, this my pick is this cute little scene from The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. For those who don't know The Infernal Devices is a prequel series to The Mortal Instruments and it's AMAZING.
"'Tessa, it is only a passing attack. It will not last. I would rather you told me the truth, all the truth, whether it is bitter or frightening, that I might share it with you. I would never let harm come to you, nor would any in the Institute.' He [Jem] smiled. 'Your pulse is quickening.'
'I love you,' she said " Hardcover pg. 57
Now maybe this is not the most fun or swooniest (is that a word?) but it's honest sweet moments like these that really puts a smile on my face.