Top Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the people at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is top ten books I thought I'd like More/Less than I did.
(More) = Did not like this book as much as I though I would
(Less) = Loved these books more than I thought I would
Sorry, kinda confusing I know.
1. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (More) - I'm not saying that I didn't like this book because I did like the book. But when it came out there was so much hype around it, that I thought I was going to enjoy more than I did.
2. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter (Less) - I had read Heist Society before I read these books so I thought that The Gallagher Girls series would not be as good but I ended up loving it even more than Heist Society.
3. Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine (Less) - I talk about these books a lot but that's because they are so good. Before I had read it I thought that I wouldn't like the books because I did not like the covers.
4. Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead (Less) - I don't usually like spin-offs but I love the series and its characters.
5. Every House of Night by P.C and Kristin Cast book after Hunted (More) - I lovedthe House of Night books (#1-5) but after that... I couldn't even finish the books.
6. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater (More) - Another one of those books that had a lot of hype, but in my opinion did not really live up to it.
7. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (Less) - I still like The Mortal Instruments a little bit more but I really liked this series. Unfortunately I still haven't read the third book yet.
8. Gone Series by Michael Grant (Less) - I don't remember why I didn't think that I would like it, but it was way better than my expectations.
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Less) - I saw this book in my library for a long time before I actually read it. But really liked it.
10. The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting (Less) - These books are just awesome, what else can I say?
What books have you guys read that were below or exceeded your expectations?