Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is rewind week, so I got to go through all the past themes(and let me tell you theres a lot) and I finally chose one I really liked. Favorite Book Characters. Characters have always been a deciding factor on whether or not I like a book, if I don't like the charaters then I won't like the book. So here are 10 of my favorites.
1. Alice Cullen from Twilight- Look I know there's a lot of hate behind Twilight and even I have to admit that it does not have the best writing but Alice will always remain one of my favorite characters. No matter what was happening in the book her bubbly personality always made me smile.
2. Claire Danvers from Morganville Vampires- If you don't already know, I love these books and a large part of that is due to my love for the main character Clarie. She's smart, resourceful and most imortantly does not need anyone else to protect her.
3. Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Acadamy and Bloodlines- Not much to say on this one, just that I wish he was real....and my boyfriend.
4. Eve Rosser from Morganville Vampires- Gotta love Eve. She along with another character in the book are used fo comic relief so it's hard not to love a funny character.
5. Rebecca Baxter from Gallagher Girls- She's British and she kicks butt, 'nough said.
6. Bryn from Raised by Wolves- She's one of the strongest characters i've read about, and she's willing to do anything to protect the people she loves.
7. Tod Hudson from Soul Screamers- I just wanna say I was Team Tod from the very begining, not only is he hot but also charming and funny.
8. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games- I think all my favs are favs becuase they're tough in some way or another. This girl goes through so much and survives through all of it and all because of trying to save her sister.
9. Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments- Clary is awsome, although it sometimes gots on my nerves how much she obsesses over Jace, still all is foregiven.
10. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments- Ah, Jace the ultimate tortured love interest. No matter how much I wanted to hate him sometimes his hilarious banter with Calry always got to me.
Who are some of your favorite characters?